One Size Does Not Fit All
I am often asked, ”Why should I have my insurance with R&R Insurance?” or “Why should I be with an independent insurance agent?” Well, in honor of David Letterman, here are my top 10 reasons why you should have your insurance with R&R Insurance Services, Inc., an Independent Insurance Agency!
10. Choices, choices, choices. We represent many insurance companies. Agents that represent State Farm, Allstate, American Family (referred to as direct writers) only represent one company – themselves. The big difference is we are not a “one size fit’s all”. We will find the best combination of coverage, price and service, the best value for your insurance dollar. We don’t take a cookie cutter approach to your insurance.
9. We represent you, not the insurance company. What happens when you work with a direct writer or a 1-800 number and have a problem? We are all employees of R&R Insurance, not the insurance company. If we ever have an issue (or if there is a dispute of any kind, we go to bat for you because you are our livelihood.
8. The insurance companies we represent compete for your business! They know that they need to be competitive to win your business. This ensures that you don’t pay any more than you need to for your insurance coverage.
7. Most of the insurance companies we represent offer a package policy. They can combine your home, autos, recreational vehicles, personal umbrella, etc. all in one policy. This saves you money, prevents gaps in coverage, and helps organize all of your insurance into one, neat, concise portfolio.
6. Your needs can change and your insurance needs to keep up with those changes. Do you have a newly licensed teenager or did you pick up a speeding ticket? We’ll match you with the market that is best for you - today.
5. You only talk to licensed agents when you have questions. Our agents routinely take more education than the required 24 credits in two years. We also have a program where our employees are encouraged and rewarded for continuing their insurance education beyond the 24 hour requirement. We take our title as Knowledge Brokers very seriously!
4. We want you to be an informed consumer! We have a website and resource center that can help.We also have Knowledge Brokers in business, health, and bonds to answer your questions.
3. We live where we work. We have multiple office locations but we’re anchored in your backyards. We also service much more and if you can’t make it to our office – we typically are able to use technology to get the job done!
2. We reinvest back in our communities where we work and live. It’s not always just donating money (but we do – Toys for Tots, Hunger Task Force, Big Brothers Big Sisters etc. to name a few.) It’s the time that our employees put in to serve those around us.
1. Our focus will always be you. We have understood this since 1975. It is the focus of every employee here at R&R Insurance. Thanks for having your insurance with R&R Insurance Services, an independent insurance agency!
Wisconsin residents, please contact Dan Wolfgram directly with questions.